Brian Terranova rejoins the podKast this week with Christian Cawley and James McLean, ready to throw his thoughts into the ring on a number of topics, from David Tennant’s US accent to how much healthier Matt Smith is looking since he quit Doctor Who.
Throw in some now-obligatory missing episodes talk, Brian’s awesome TARDIS key collection and mention of his nemesis Paul McGann’s Cat (a commenter in these parts) and you’ll soon wonder how James and Christian ever manage to get to the end of a show when he isn’t around.
Indeed, it’s enough to make you wish that Brian Terranova lived here in the UK. But if he did, we’d have to change the time we do the podKast.
So, press play and enjoy the podKast and it’s astonishingly long list of shownotes.
Kasterborous PodKast Series 4 Episode 14 Shownotes
- PodKast with a Kerb Krawl
- Stars Of Doctor Who Are Everywhere This Summer!
- Tom Baker in Remington Steele (US only, sadly)
- David Tennant Is Not Your Lawyer, Gracepoint
- Matt Smith in Ryan Gosling movie
- Karen Gillan Oculus, Guardians of the Galaxy, Selfie
- David Tennant in Postman Pat movie
- Dark Eyes 3
- Doctor Who returns to Lanzarote, Hermione Norris and Tony Osoba cast.
- Doctor Who Insider: Capaldi and Coleman “Sizzle” In New Series
- Matt Smith putting on weight and looking healthier
- Ian Levine writes open letter about missing episodes
- Brian Terranova’s TARDIS key collection
- Brian Terranova’s nemesis: Paul McGann’s Cat
- Are Doctor Who Action Figures Heading For A Return To 5″?
- Recommendations: The Quotable Doctor Who, Penny Dreadful, Prey starring John Simm, The Enemy of the World US DVD
- Big Finish’s Paul Spragg dies.
The Kasterborous PodKast theme tune is arranged by Russell Hugo. Get’s better with every listen, doesn’t it?
Listen to the PodKast
There are several ways to listen. In addition to the usual player above, we’re pleased to announce that you can also stream the podKast using Stitcher, an award-winning, free mobile app available for Android and iPhone/iPad. This pretty much means that you can listen to us anywhere without downloading – pretty neat, we think you’ll agree! (Note that it can take a few hours after a new podKast is published to “catch up”.)
What’s more, you can now listen and subscribe to the podKast via our Audioboo channel! Head to http://audioboo.fm/channel/doctorwhopodkast and click play to start listening. You can also comment and record your own boos in response to our discussions!
Meanwhile you can use the player below to listen through Audioboo:
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? As well as our new Stitcher and Audioboo presence you can also use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast.
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes!