Published on February 24th, 2014 | by Andrew Reynolds

Little Lindalee Rose Hits Gallifrey One

Set your faces to ‘aww!’ as pintsized interviewer Lindalee Rose took to Gallifrey One to ask stars and fans alike all kinds of adorable questions at the world’s largest and longest running fan-run Doctor Who convention.

Armed with just a microphone and disarming manner five year-old Lindalee managed to grab a quick word with Billie Piper about getting hickeys from Mickey, has a brief chat with Colin Baker about his brownies and a frightening game of peek-a-boo with Arthur Darvill. Don’t miss her response to Sylvester McCoy’s ‘hi!’ – it’s beyond cute!

But ever the keen journalist, the infant interrogator also chatted with some of the fans about their creations, costumes and indeed cares as she got to the bottom of that elusive mystery: ‘How did you make that? It’s so cool!’

However, Lindalee isn’t just a superfan. Her considered, sweet and sometime sad opinions on everything from Matt Smith’s departure, the 50th anniversary special and, indeed, Peter Capaldi’s appointment have made her something of a YouTube sensation.

Get ready for a cute overload!

Tags: , , , , , ,

11 Responses to Little Lindalee Rose Hits Gallifrey One

1. mrjohnm says:

This is fantastic! Lindalee is obviously a very smart young lady. Who knows, maybe one day we’ll see her on an episode of Dr. Who!

2. Al says:

That was both cute and scary at the same time. She’s only 5? Even if she’s being coached, she’s very quick on the uptake. I mean, she was born during the gap year, for pete’s sake. Amazing.

3. SMBComix says:

This is adorable and heartlifting. :) I’ll have to show this to my girlfriend.

4. Ranger says:

I know I’m going to get shouted at – but I hate precocious brats like this. Just sayin’.

5. John Miller says:

Hmm…interesting. While the little girl is obviously very enthusiastic, the thing that stood out to me more than anything else was the “fans”. Dressing like Doctors, Daleks, the Sonic Screwdriver, the TARDIS etc. It’s that bizarre realisation that these people behaving like this are doing so because they profess to love the same thing you do. Maybe it’s an American thing. But it did leave me feeling more than a little uneasy.

• Stephan says:

What exactly did you think went on at Doctor Who conventions?

• John Miller says:

”What exactly did you think went on at Doctor Who conventions?”

Years ago I went to Doctor Who conventions, and what actually happened there was very different to what is seen in that video. Yes, there were some strange people, but nobody dressed like characters or inanimate objects from the show. There were obsessive types and weird types, but nothing resembling “cosplaying”.People got to meet and speak to people from Doctor Who, talk to other fans, and buy Doctor Who merchandise. There were also viewing areas. But nobody dressed like a TARDIS.

• TonyS says:

I went to a couple of conventions and was one of those strange people who dressed up. But as a person not as a screwdriver.The conventions were fun and light-hearted,. And nobody called us whovians!

• TonyS says:

Sleeping Beauty as 11 plumbed new depths of something I hope never to see plumbed again

• FrancoPabloDiablo says:

They all look like they are having fun and enjoying themselves immensely. If I could I would have been there with my own little one! There’s nothing ‘uneasy’ about a big, happy overblown fancy dress party – especially a Doctor Who one! :)

6. TonyS says:

What is Ken Barlow doing there dressed as the Fifth Doctor?