Published on February 5th, 2014 | by Christian Cawley1
Doctor Who Magazine 470 Recalls Matt Smith Era
“A big part of me wanted to stay because it’s a wonderful job and he’s a wonderful character. My life will never be the same. I’ll never play another part quite like this…”
Also in this issue:
- Model-maker extraordinaire Mike Tucker and members of the Model Unit talk exclusively to DWM about creating the visual effects for Doctor Who in 1980s.
- Doctor Who‘s new executive producer Brian Michin writes exclusively for DWM in Production Notes.
- A detailed look at the Fact of Fiction of 1980′s Meglos.
- The Blood of Azrael – the first part of a new comic strip adventure for the Doctor and Clara.
- The Time Team welcome Donna aboard the TARDIS as they watch Partners in Crime.
- A preview of the recently rediscovered The Web of Fear on DVD.
- A review of the newly released Moonbase DVD from Matthew Sweet.
- Jacqueline Rayner debates the ethics of telling the truth to her children in Relative Dimensions.
- The Watcher his favourite Doctor Who planets, and outs another helpless supporting artiste in Wotcha!.
- Reviews of the latest DVDs, CDs and books.
- Competitions, puzzles, and much more!