Doctor Who News dw-fantitles-12th

Published on September 1st, 2013 | by Christian Cawley

Delicious Fan-made Peter Capaldi Doctor Who Titles [VIDEO]

There’s really little we can tell you about this clip, a fan-made Doctor Who opening titles for the Twelfth Doctor. Quality-wise, this rivals the most recent title sequence, with perhaps only the design of the series logo letting things down…

3-D artist NeonVisual - the talented Xander David-Hugh – you can find out more at www.facebook.com/nvxan.

(Thanks to Turquoise Tarquin)

Tags: , , ,

11 Responses to Delicious Fan-made Peter Capaldi Doctor Who Titles [VIDEO]

1. Al says:

Not bad. The logo doesn’t quite work in that format, but otherwise nicely done.

2. Boerngrim says:

That is FANTASTIC!

3. Lozzer says:

Looked pretty cool to me.

4. JohnnyG says:

Great first section, logo/fonts look awful though!

5. FrancoPabloDiablo says:

Hmm. Didn’t quite work for me as a Doctor Who opening titles sequence. I don’t even know exactly why. At least it incorporated Capaldi’s face though. I thought the visuals were excellently done and realised. Very talented whoever done it.

6. rickjlundeen says:

That was excellent! I actually think was was much better than the original Smith opening for his first couple series. Really well done. I hope the actual opening is as good but I’m thinking/hoping that they simply alter the current one to replace Matt’s head with Capaldi’s as the current opening is I think the best they’ve had for quite a while.

7. bonobobananas says:

That is great! I really liked the whoosh through the eye of Capaldi. Good stuff, I hope the Beeb can do as fine a job.

8. Bradondo says:

Very nice! I actually really like the logo. I like the idea of the words being covered with Gallifreyan symbols. It was maybe too busy/dramatic for actual series use, but as a piece of computer generated art it’s top notch. I love the subtle Capaldi face visual. I hope the Beeb does something like it.

9. Mugen Pharoah says:

Flippin ‘Eck that was good. The logo is the only blemish on otherwise magnificent work.

10. Geoff says:

Very good stuff but I prefer the time tunnel to asteroids. Much smoother process of the Tardis lining up and doors opening than on the actual show. I really like that bit but it just seems a bit plodding on the real credits.

11. Ranger says:

Excellent! I even liked the logo.