No Whovian’s 50th anniversary will be complete without taking in both Sony Gold nominee Toby Hadoke’s superb shows, Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf and My Stepson Stole My Sonic Screwdriver presented together for the first (and quite possibly also the last) time in a West End double.
In Moths Ate My Doctor Who Scarf, Toby charts the rise, fall and rise again of a television legend; in a personal, satirical and razor sharp comic odyssey through devoted fandom.
In his follow-up show, My Stepson Stole My Sonic Screwdriver, Toby elucidates on his own bittersweet approach to parenting through Sci-Fi evangelism. This Chortle Awards 2012 nominee has an acid tongue and a warm heart.
Tickets for the double bill at the Garrick Theatre can be booked online for November 17th
Meanwhile, dates for the continuing tour of My Stepson Stole My Sonic Screwdriver can be found below.
- Thursday 3rd October 2013 – 7.30pm | The Castle | Wellingborough
- Friday 4th October – 7.30pm | Customs House | South Shields
- Friday 1st November – 7.45pm | Riverfront Theatre, Newport
- Sunday 17th November – 7pm | Garrick Theatre, Charing Cross Road, London.
- Thursday 21st November 2013 – 7.30pm | Lincoln Drill Hall | Lincoln
- Thursday 5th December 2013 – 7.30pm | Rondo Theatre | Bath
(With thanks to Francis and Doctor Who Online)