In addition, we have chat about broken toasters (don’t worry, it’s relevant – sort of), the “fan TARDIS”, which classic serials you would show a nuWho viewer, and our usual recommendations.
So, dear listener, the time has come once again for you to press play or download the podKast, using the button-pressy thing below or by following the instructions at the end of this update.
Useful links for this week’s podKast:
Kasterborous Series 3 Episode 14 Shownotes
- POLL: Bring back the Classics?
- Doctor Who: Inferno Special Edition
- Broadchurch on ITV Player
- Blake’s 7 on Spotify
There are an immense three – count ‘em, THREE – ways to enjoy this week’s podKast!
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes!
Incidentally, if you are listening on iTunes, please take the time to leave a rating and review and help us to bring in new listeners to the podKast! We are now offering free Phil Collinson dolls from the Kasterborous Towers supply stores especially for you, dear listener, if you can help us to raise our profile! That’s right – you too can hire Graeme Harper to manage your train crash scene!
Yes, dear listener – you. What other podcast would give you that?