Doctor Who News Doctor Who - iTunes Success!

Published on April 6th, 2012 | by Christian Cawley

Great Response to Our Newsletter!

A few months ago we had the idea of offering our regular, loyal readers something special. The idea we came up with was a newsletter which would feature unique Doctor Who content not available on Kasterborous.

A couple of weeks ago we announced the newsletter, and the reaction has been amazing. Over 500 readers signed up to receive a digest of the previous week’s top stories, an article from the past of Kasterborous, an exclusive review of Keith Miller’s The Official Doctor Who Fan Club: Part One and a special exclusive in the shape of an interview snippet with Anneke Wills. There’s even a competition to win a copy of Tom Baker reading Genesis of the Daleks on CD!

We’ve had several emails from subscribers telling us how much the enjoyed the newsletter, which has been a great and unexpected bonus – it’s good to hit the right note with your first attempt!

If you didn’t sign up to our newsletter, don’t worry – you can do so any time via the link on the right. The next edition will arrive in inboxes from next Tuesday.

Tags: , , , , ,

10 Responses to Great Response to Our Newsletter!

1. avatar TonyS says:

I don’t appear to have received my copy :(

• avatar Philip Bates says:

Me neither. :’(

2. As I don’t have any bounces registered, you will need to check your spam folders if you haven’t received the newsletter.

Let me know!

• avatar Callum Coghlan says:

Mine wasn’t in my spam folder either

• I’ll send yours out now, Callum

• avatar Callum Coghlan says:

Thanks all received :)

3. avatar Gruff says:

Nor I said the hen.

Not in spam, and I think I did request the newsletter, but if not then I wish I had and sorry to have missed the first edition and to then have wasted your time investigating…

4. avatar Gruff says:

Thank you have mine now and will read at leisure later

5. avatar Gruff says:

Great newsletter!

Love the piece about the fifth Doctor – I look forward to viewing his stories again from my now grown up perspective. You can appreciate what JNT was trying to achieve with a long running show and Doctor needing a but of a sprucing up.

hmmm Anneke Wills sold the Beatles to America… even I, a child of the late seventies, know Help! was nothing like their first release.

• Well perhaps her memory isn’t what it should be :)