You may or may not know this, but the Doctor Who Christmas special A Christmas Carol features some hardcore trailerage of the 2011 series!
As revealed by certain folks who have already seen Matt Smith opposite Michael Gambon and Katherine Jenkins, the trailer for the sixth series of Doctor Who since the show’s “Ultimate Regeneration” features material that some may consider spoilery:
* The Doctor in the Oval Office. Jammie Dodgers, too.
* New fashion tips: “I wear a Stetson now,” proclaims the Doctor. That’s cool, too, he asserts. He might just be right, too.
* Men in military uniforms looking in bad moods
* A bearded Doctor
* A few clips of River Song, one of which seems to find her at least partially bereft of clothes
* Someone in a spacesuit
* Even though our memory is trying to convince us otherwise, we’re pretty sure there was an Ood in there, too
* Plus, there’s a monster in there we’ve not seen before
Wow – how about that then?
Obviously we’re not going to spoil it for you so you will have to highlight the text above to read it all!