The Daily Mirror has invaded the Doctor Who Live tour bringing back a handful of exclusive photos of the production.
Billed as ‘the best show in the Galaxy’ Doctor Who: The Monsters are Coming opens this Friday atÂ Wembley Arena before movingÂ on to 8 other venues across the nation.
The tour centres around the mysterious Vorgenston, played by Nigel Planer (The Young Ones, Evita) who harnesses a gadget called ‘the minimiser’ trapping the Doctor’s deadliest foes in pods, summing them at his will, to excite and terrify his audience.
Show Producer Craig Stanley reveals:
“Vorgenston travels around presenting his show as a tribute to the Doctor, but then things start to go wrong.”
The Mirror are also giving away 30 tickets for you and your classmates to see the show at a venue of your choice.
To enter all you have to do is write an amazing Time Lord adventure story in just 200 words which begins:
“Doctor Who stepped out of the TARDIS and…”
Give your story to your teacher and ask them to email it, with the name and address of your school and the name and the mobile number of your teacher to [email protected], marking it Doctor Who Competition.
Closing date is October 7.
Here is the full list of dates for the 9 city tour of the UK:
* Oct 8-10 â€“ Wembley Arena
* Oct 12-13 â€“ Sheffield Arena
* Oct 15-17 â€“ Glasgow SECC (October 14th has been cancelled)
* Oct 18-20 â€“ Birmingham NIA
* Oct 22-24 â€“ Manchester MEN Arena
* Oct 25-26 â€“ Notts Trent FM Arena
* Oct 28-31 â€“ Cardiff Int Arena
* Nov 2-3 â€“ Liverpool Echo Arena
* Nov 6-7 â€“ Belfast Odyssey Arena
(via Daily Mirror)