Published on May 17th, 2010 | by Mick Karma
More on Doctor Who Live
More details have emerged about Doctor Who Live – a live show featuring music, monsters and special effects set to tour the UK later this year.
Set to play to nine cities, we now know that the show will run on 25-dates and feature “epic on-stage battles and special effects.”
*Â Â Oct 8-10 – Wembley Arena
* Â Oct 12-13 – Sheffield Arena
* Â Oct 14-17 – Glasgow SECC
* Â Oct 18-20 – Birmingham NIA
* Â Oct 22-24 – Manchester MEN Arena
* Â Oct 25-26 – Notts Trent FM Arena
* Â Oct 28-31 – Cardiff Int Arena
* Â Nov 2-3 – Liverpool Echo Arena
*Â Â Nov 6-7 – Belfast Odyssey Arena
As previously reported, Matt Smith will be involved – it is now reported that both Smith and Karen Gillan have recorded scenes exclusively for the show.