Life on Mars…2

This topic contains 78 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #39131

    Anonymous

    Life on Mars.

    I know this is on the wrong board but am 12 mins into the first episode and you lot weren’t kidding.

    This is seriously good stuff, the best police camera shots since Cracker, great connection between soundtrack and visuals, fantastic acting and unbelievable music, muchos creativity.

    WOW.

    If you haven’t seen this yet (my excuse – I don’t have British telly) then get it.

    And that’s after 12 minutes!!

    #83032

    Anonymous
    "Dr Hula Hoop":1d416b8j wrote:
    Life on Mars.

    I know this is on the wrong board but am 12 mins into the first episode and you lot weren’t kidding.

    This is seriously good stuff, the best police camera shots since Cracker, great connection between soundtrack and visuals, fantastic acting and unbelievable music, muchos creativity.

    WOW.

    If you haven’t seen this yet (my excuse – I don’t have British telly) then get it.

    And that’s after 12 minutes!!

    [/quote:1d416b8j]

    Just you wait…..&nbsp; <!– s:D –><img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/cheesy.gif" alt=":D" title="Cheesy" /><!– s:D –>

    #83033

    Anonymous

    It really is very very good. <!– s;D –><img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/grin.gif" alt=";D" title="Grin" /><!– s;D –>

    Watched all of Torchwood for the first time today as well.

    It was crap. <!– s:-* –><img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/kiss.gif" alt=":-*" title="Kiss" /><!– s:-* –>

    #83034

    Anonymous

    Not a single ropey moment.

    Stunning.

    Why didn’t you tell me about it earlier?

    #83044

    Anonymous

    You really have a treat in store Mr Hula

    Cheers

    Nhoj

    #83048

    Anonymous

    <!– s:( –><img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif" alt=":(" title="Sad" /><!– s:( –>

    #83051

    Anonymous

    How could I help?&nbsp; see my pm

    Nhoj

    #83053

    Anonymous
    &quot;Nhoj&quot;:2lz6zrg1 wrote:
    How could I help?  see my pm

    Nhoj
    [/quote:2lz6zrg1]
    I was just thinking how nice it would be to have a thread like this about the new Doctor Who.

    I know some feel like that about it, but others do not.

    I just wish it was a TV series that was currently more inspiring to all of its fans – or at least a larger portion.

    PS: PM?

    #83054

    Anonymous

    pm = personal message

    I’ve sent two over the past week.&nbsp; Haven’t you received them?

    Regards

    Nhoj

    #83056

    Anonymous
    &quot;Nhoj&quot;:2y9sattl wrote:
    pm = personal message

    I’ve sent two over the past week.  Haven’t you received them?

    Regards

    Nhoj
    [/quote:2y9sattl]
    No.

    That’s why I typed "PM?" – I haven’t got any from you.&nbsp; <!– s:( –><img src="{SMILIES_PATH}/sad.gif" alt=":(" title="Sad" /><!– s:( –>

    #83058

    Anonymous

    No worries Ant – there must be something wrong with the link in your K forum profile

    If you could pm me I’m sure we can get it sorted out

    Regards

    Nhoj

    #83059

    Anonymous
    &quot;Nhoj&quot;:159gi9gs wrote:
    No worries Ant – there must be something wrong with the link in your K forum profile

    If you could pm me I’m sure we can get it sorted out

    Regards

    Nhoj
    [/quote:159gi9gs]
    Just sent you one.

    Fingers crossed.

    #83076

    Anonymous

    Episode 2 has been ‘acquired.’ See you in an hour!!

    #83077

    Anonymous

    The Evening Standard gave the first two episodes away for free yesterday with their magazine on DVD so i’ll be settling into those today after everyone’s recommendations.

    #83082

    Anonymous

    After the first two episodes of series two I had to go back and watch series one again. I am so hooked.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 79 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2005-2014 Kasterborous. Theme Old Paper by ThunderThemes.net