Last week we brought you news that the second issue of Kasterborous Magazine – a retro-styled video games special – is available to pre-order, and today the PDF version is now available to purchase!
Compiled over the past 12 months, with a considerable volume of exclusive material, the second edition is dedicated to Doctor Who‘s 30+ year history of video games, ending with Doctor Who: Legacy.
- The most in-depth feature on the development of Return to Earth you will ever read
- Interviews with developers on The Adventure Games and Doctor Who: Legacy
- Features on Doctor Who: Worlds in Time (RIP) and The Eternity Clock
- Reviews of all classic and modern Doctor Who games
- Previously unseen photographs and concept artwork
- Doctor Who in Second Life
- Doctor Who mobile games
- A look at what is wrong – DW: Legacy aside – with Doctor Who video games. Why haven’t they been as good as we would expect them to be?
- PLUS: columns from the Valeyard and Elton Townend Jones
Contributors to this issue include Christian Cawley, James McLean, Mez Burdett, Elton Townend Jones and Phil Bates – and, of course, the Valeyard!
This PDF version is available to download today, for just £2.99, and throughout the launch month of June 2014 comes with a free copy of issue 1 thrown in! Here’s a flavour: