The time is almost nigh, dear reader, when we unveil our second issue of Kasterborous Magazine. This time our fanzine is a video games special, looking at all of the Doctor’s published digital adventures from 1983 to 2014!
- The most in-depth feature on the development of Return to Earth you will ever read
- Interviews with developers on The Adventure Games and Doctor Who: Legacy
- Features on Doctor Who: Worlds in Time (RIP) and The Eternity Clock
- Reviews of all classic and modern Doctor Who games
- Previously unseen photographs and concept artwork
- Doctor Who in Second Life
- Doctor Who mobile games
- A look at what is wrong with Doctor Who video games. Why haven’t they been as good as we would expect them to be?
- PLUS: columns from the Valeyard and Elton Townend Jones
Contributors to this issue include Christian Cawley, James McLean, Mez Burdett and Phil Bates.
As with Issue 1, our video games special will be available digitally and in print. However this time around, we’re doing things a little differently.
There will also to be a PDF version that you can buy and download instantly from Kasterborous for just £1.99, compatible with any reading device you care to mention. In addition, you’ll receive issue 1 free, just in case you missed it.
Other digital versions will be available, which we’ll update you on closer to the event – digital copies should be available mid-June.
This print version is available to pre-order today, for just £9.99 from the Kasterborous Store.