Published on April 6th, 2014 | by Christian Cawley
Doctor Who Magazine 472 Interviews Paul McGann
You know what? I don’t expect to ever to be involved again,” the Eighth Doctor actor tells DWM. “But I expect I’ll be surprised one day by something. That’s what Doctor Who’s about. I expect to be surprised…
Also in this issue:
· DWM goes behind the scenes and talks exclusively with the director of the recent episodes Hide and The Time of the Doctor, Jamie Payne.
· John Levene recalls his time playing Cybermen, Yeti and UNIT regular Benton in an in-depth interview .
· Master model-makers Mike Tucker and his team reveal their experiences of providing visual effects for 21st-century Doctor Who.
· Showrunner Steven Moffat answers readers’ questions.
· A detailed look at The Fact of Fiction of the 1982 Fifth Doctor adventure, Time-Flight
· The Blood of Azrael – the Doctor and Clara in the Part 3 of their latest comic strip adventure.
· The Time Team take a trip to the Planet of the Ood.
· Jacqueline Rayner casts a critical eye over the Twelfth Doctor’s choice of apparel in Relative Dimensions.
· The Watcher ponders how Doctor Who companions sometimes know things that they oughtn’t and embarrasses another supporting artiste in Wotcha!
· Reviews of the latest DVDs, CDs, and books.
· Competitions, puzzles, and much more!