Published on September 26th, 2013 | by Christian Cawley0
Don’t Miss This Last Chance for Doctor Who Celebration Tickets!
Tickets to the Doctor Who Celebration on the 22nd, 23rd and 24th of November were snapped up in under 24 hours when released – but BBC Worldwide has announced today that a limited number of additional tickets are now available to apply for via a ballot process!
The ballot can be entered online and via telephone now, and will remain open until 10am (BST) on Monday 30th September 2013.
How to apply for the ballot:
- Online ballot applications can be made HERE.
- Alternatively you can call the call centre: 0844 693 0780.
- Applicants with disability access requirements can enter the ballot via telephone or online. If you would like to discuss access requirements with a member of the team, please call the dedicated CrowdSurge helpline on 08434 594 939.
- For further information please visit the FAQ page at celebration.doctorwho.tv.
So how does it work?
Read the following carefully before entering:
- Applicants can enter the ballot online or by telephoning the call centre. One entry per person permitted.
- The ballot draws out names at random from all of the applications that have been submitted before Monday 30th September at 10am.
- Both successful and unsuccessful applicants in the first ballot will be notified via email on Tuesday 1st October. If successful applicants do not have a valid email address then they will be contacted by telephone. Unsuccessful applicants without an email address will not be notified.
- Successful applicants will receive a unique code which they must use to purchase tickets to the event. This code can only be used once. Up to four tickets can be purchased, but this will need to be in the same transaction. The code is only valid for the date and entry group originally selected upon application.
- Successful applicants will have until Thursday 3rd October at 10am to use their code. The code will become invalid after this date and applicants will no longer be able to purchase tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased either online or by telephoning the call centre.
- Should any tickets remain from the first ballot, a second ballot will open. All applicants who are unsuccessful in the first ballot will be automatically entered into a second ballot. Ballot rounds will continue to take place until all tickets have sold out.
- No additional merchandise/photos/autographs/t-shirts will be available to purchase at this stage.
- TARDIS tickets are sold out and will not be included in the ballot.
- Full terms and conditions can be found HERE.
- Ticket prices will remain at £45 for adults, £20 for children and £104 for a family ticket (two adults and two children, price excludes booking fee).
Ticket holders to this once-in-a-lifetime event at London’s ExCeL will have access to a whole range of activities including panels with key cast from 50 years of Doctor Who, special effects shows, stunt workshops, quizzes and games for fans young and old and more Doctor Who features than you can shake a sonic screwdriver at.