Doctor Who News SavedPicture-20138315557.png

Published on August 3rd, 2013 | by Christian Cawley

Ask the Twelfth Doctor!

The BBC’s official Doctor Who page has invited questions from fans that will be put to the actor unveiled as the twelfth incarnation of the Time Lord in Sunday’s special.

As you should know, Doctor Who Live: The Next Doctor, airs on BBC One at 7pm on Sunday, and the highlight of the show (alongside appearances from Matt Smith and Steven Moffat) will be the introduction to fans of the next actor to step into the TARDIS.

To underline the occasion, the as-yet unnamed actor will then be interviewed – and one of the questions might be yours!

As the Doctor Who team puts it:

What would you like to ask the next Doctor? Email us your questions and we’ll send a selection of them to the team making the show and some of them will be put to the next Doctor.

We obviously can’t guarantee that every question you give us will be asked so try to think of the most original question, or the funniest or something that you feel might interest people but may not have been asked before. We want great questions from you, so have a think about what you want to know and we’ll make sure the next Doctor answers some of them live on air during Sunday’s show.

Email your questions to us here at thedoctor@bbc.co.uk and please make sure the header of your email reads Next Doctor Questions.

We’ll need to know your first name, your age and where you’re from. Please note, we don’t require your full address, just your city, town or village

What are you waiting for? Get emailing!

Tags: ,

9 Responses to Ask the Twelfth Doctor!

1. avatar GallifreyanFallenAngel says:

I do wish we did not have to name our town, but I’m thinking about it.

2. avatar Bob James says:

Oh, Doctor, have you ever felt an irrepressible urge to dress in women’s clothes?

3. avatar Gruff says:

Left my age off the first question I posted last night but I sent another one after. Fingers crossed it’s good enough to be considered :)

4. avatar Geoff says:

My question is does your casting mean the end of your association with: the BT ads/Luther/The thick of it/James Bond?

• Good question, Geoff!

5. avatar gruff says:

Mine were:
    Doctor, have you ever awoken from a dream where you were actually flying the TARDIS? Did you recall where you were going? Have you actually visited the set yet?

But I forgot to add my age so I tried again with:
    Doctor, have you ever looked up from reading the paper and believed for a moment that you had just seen an alien sitting across from you?

6. avatar Lewis Seymour says:

Just been reading details of the special on the Radio Times. Oh My God. It sounds dreadful. “Celebrity” fans appearing apparently include Liza Tarbuck and a judge from Strictly Come Dancing…

I doubt I’ll bother to watch until the last five minutes when I can find out who it is without sitting through the dross.

• avatar Neu 75 says:

Does seem a little over the top, doesn’t it?

7. avatar krumstets says:

How does it feel to be the first black American female Lesbian Doctor?
    And how do you feel about the change of programme title to ‘Nurse What! ” ???