Missing episodes – it’s something of a grokking topic for Doctor Who fans. One minute they’re lost, the next they turn up.
Indeed, even for the Kasterborous PodKast (with a “K”) we recently unearthed lost material that we had intended to bring to you today… only for it to vanish from the K Towers Matrix Databanks when it came to editing.
Fortunately, thanks to former Ugandan despot Idi Amin (unlikely as it may seem) and various BBC personnel (getting silly now, isn’t it?) we at least have the fascinating discussion about the likelihood of 90 missing Doctor Who episodes turning up.
What’s more, we even has references to alien invasions and the four minute warning.
So, click play below to listen to Christian and James discussing the whole bizarre saga as it is at this point in time…
Useful links for this week’s podKast:
Kasterborous Series 3 Episode 21 Shownotes
- Lost Episodes Rumour Comes Alive
- Missing Episodes Rumours Reactions
- Rich Johnston’s “Aliens will return missing episodes”
- Urgent Calls starring Colin Baker on SoundCloud
- Mission of the Viyrans starring Peter Davison on SoundCloud
You haven’t clicked play yet?! What are you waiting for? Use one of these amazingly convenient ways to download and enjoy this week’s podKast now!
- Use the player in the top right of the Kasterborous home page, or visit the podKast menu link.
- Listen with the “pop out” player above, which also allows you to download the podKast to your computer.
- You can also take advantage of the RSS feed to subscribe to the podKast for your media player, and even find us on iTunes!
Incidentally, if you are listening on iTunes, please take the time to leave a rating and review and help us to bring in new listeners to the podKast! We are now offering a year’s supply of missing Doctor Who episodes to every listener who rates and reviews us on iTunes.
Yes, dear listener – you. What other podcast would give you that?