How would you like the opportunity to have one of your Doctor Who reviews published?
Good, got your attention. For those of you that spend your nights (and maybe days) huddled in front of a computer screen with only a cup of tea and a pack of Hobnobs for company as you write your thoughts on the latest Doctor Who episode, why not submit it to website Celebrate Regenerate and see if you review makes it into the book they’re publishing later this year?
Celebrate, Regenerate will be a non-profit, fan-made book which celebrates fifty years of Doctor Who with a review on every televised story. Reviews for stories on Doctors One through to Ten have already been found but there is space for reviews on all of the Seven B series that need to be filled and that’s where you come in. Write your thoughts on any story from The Bells of Saint John up to The Name of the Doctor and you could end up in the book!
The editor has even laid out some handy guidelines for you:
- Keep your piece between 300-500 words (approx.)
- Talk about your chosen episode only.
- Celebrate it – keep it positive!
- Be creative if you wish – feel free to submit a general celebratory review, or dare to be different; we welcome poetry, funny lists, in-depth character/scene analysis, and anything else you might choose to do.
- Feel free to submit for more than one episode.
Remember, you clever boys and girls, that you may not make it into the final print as demand and submissions have been very high for this. However, anyone that submits a review, whether they are published or not, will receive a mention in the finished product.
You still have until Monday, July 1st, so to find out more about this opportunity or to contact the creator Lewis Christian visit celebrateregenerate.weebly.com/index.html .