Doctor Who News Doctor Who Series 7b: Nightmare in Silver

Published on May 9th, 2013 | by Christian Cawley

So You Wanted New Cybermen, Right?

In this newly-released clip from Neil Gaiman’s Doctor Who Series 7 story Nightmare in Silver, watch how a single new Cyberman strikes fear into his enemies with a fascinating new ability…

In this clip, Matt Smith plays the Doctor, Jenna-Louise Coleman is Clara and Tamzin Outhwaite is Captain. Eve de Leon Allen is Angie and Aiden Cook is the Cyberman.

Nightmare in Silver airs this Saturday, May 11th. Tune in at 7.00pm on BBC One and BBC HD, and 8 ET on BBC America.

Tags: , ,

7 Responses to So You Wanted New Cybermen, Right?

1. vortexter says:

I love the way its just stood in the doorway looking at them. It has no fear and its come to get something. No sooner do you see it than its got it’s hands around your throat.

2. TimeChaser says:

They have super speed now? CyberFlash?

3. vortexter says:

Something was niggling me about how it moves and how familiar it seems then it hit me: The Raston warrior robot. Perhaps they encountered it before and assimilated some of the technology.

• a fan says:

I thought the same thing!

4. Howard Railton says:

Bit like the weeing angels isn’t it? ie can’t see it move. Still, a genuine attempt to make then scary and that can only be good. Gaiman actually seems to have banished the clanking. Pity it still doesn’t know where Telos is… (not half the Cyberman the originals were). I thought the point of Who monsters was that they move very slowly so everyone has time to get away. This year it’s all Olympics inspired so any dodgy Ice Warrior has to be able to do a marathon before spilling it’s guts.

5. TonyS says:

I let most typos go without comment but the Weeing Angels is just too good to pass up.

• It made me laugh so much I forgot to post a comment pointing it out :)