Visitors to the Doctor Who Experience usually take part in their own Doctor Who adventure, battling Daleks and Weeping Angels while attempting to reunite the Doctor with his TARDIS.
But from Boxing Day, as well as enjoying the largest collection of Doctor Who props and monsters ever assembled under one roof (including the Tenth and Eleventh Doctor’s TARDIS, a selection of new props from Series 7 and classic monsters including the Zygon and the Melkur), the Doctor Who Experience will be hosting new items from the 2012 Christmas special.
In addition, the following special timetable will be in operation over the festive period:
- The Doctor Who Experience will be open on Boxing Day and New Years Day from 11am–4.30pm.
- From 5th December until 6th Jan, Doctor Who Christmas exhibits from throughout the years
will be displayed.
- Every Thursday from the 6th December, the Doctor Who Experience will have extended
opening hours, staying open until 7.30pm.
- The Doctor Who Experience will host a pop up shop at the Cardiff Bay Christmas Market
(Roald Dahl Plass) on the 7th, 8th and 9th December.
- Bethan Kate Harris (Prosthetics Technician for Doctor Who) will be hosting festive face
painting sessions on the 15th, 16th, 22nd and 23rd of December.
- Props from the 2012 Christmas special can be viewed from Boxing Day (26th December)
A ticket to the Experience is the perfect Christmas gift for friends and family, with prices starting at
just £9 for children and £13 for adults. Group packages are available, with family tickets priced at
Tickets can be booked as usual from www.doctorwhoexperience.com.