Written by a cabal of villainous fans Issue #22 has taken samples, dunked them in formaldehyde and left such fantastic specimens on display as:
- Pride and Cyberprejudice – Michael S. Collins wades in with an epic analysis of the Cybermen
- Chris Boucher Interview – Jez Strickley talks with the man behind Leela, Taren Capel and the Fendahl, not mention his influence on a certain rival sci-fi series
- Quite Masterly – No Doctor Who rogues gallery would be complete without the Master, Gary Phillips investigates
- The Sylvester McCoy Villains - Ian Wheeler examines the villains who menaced the Seventh Doctor
- The Villains No One Remembers - With the Eighth Doctor in mind, Jake Johnson considers some of the least talked about villains
This fantastic fanzine is available to download for free in PDF format from the Whotopia website (it’s worth it alone for the superb cover art by Nigel Parry with assistance from Jack Drewell).