Published on November 12th, 2011 | by Meredith Burdett0
A Whovian’s Fantasy Christmas?
Opinions are like lips, everyone’s got some. But now and then, it’s good to hear what people have to say and that’s exactly what BBC America want from the wonderful collection of Doctor Who fans all over the world-your opinions.
To coincide with a documentary that the overseas channel is making called Doctor Who: Best of the Christmas Specials (of which there are now a whopping six, with another due next month!), the producers want fans of Doctor Who to answer certain questions posed to them. Those with the wittiest and most inventive responses will be rewarded for their troubles by having their musings either included in the documentary or online! This is your opportunity to tell the world what you would choose from the following:
- Would you rather go sleigh riding with a Dalek or make snow angels with an Ood?
- Would you rather ride with Santa in his sleigh or the Doctor in his TARDIS?
- Would you rather find yourself under mistletoe with a Weeping Angel or The Silence?
- Would you rather spend Christmas traveling with the Doctor or relaxing at home with Amy and Rory?
- Would you rather eat fish fingers and custard or a traditional Christmas dinner?
- Would you rather see Santa Claus come down your chimney or the Doctor land in your yard?
- Would you rather find a Sonic Screwdriver in your stocking or a TARDIS under your Christmas?
You can also access a video to find out more about how to post your answers by visiting bbca.me/Whovianswanted .
Now remember, the more quirky and hilarious the answer the more likely it is that you’ll be included in all the fun. This would be the perfect way for any Doctor Who fan to end the year so make sure that you make your answers good!
To find out how to submit a video response on Youtube visit: www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?answer=57931