Different websites around the web have been throwing teasers for The Doctor’s Wife out left, right and centre over the past few days, ironic, given the perceived sensitivity of the episode and the comments made by Steven Moffat this week on the matter of spoilers…
- The Doctor doesn’t always get where he wants to go, but he always ends up where he needs to be.
- We possibly hear something first heard in Logopolis.
- We learn exactly how long the Doctor has been travelling in time and space.
- The episode has a kind of Utopia vibe.
- Idris has a very important message for the Doctor.
- Someone asks a question of the Doctor that’s never been asked before.
- Amy is the “orangey girl” and Rory is the “pretty one”.
- He’s done it AGAIN! Sort of.
That’s your lot! If you want any real hints, you can wait until this evening and watch the episode; in the meantime, writer Neil Gaiman has a short precis of The Doctor’s Wife…