Published on February 12th, 2011 | by Christian Cawley0
Remember the PodKast…?
It has been some months since we released a new podcast here on Kasterborous – but worry no more as plans are afoot to resurrect our popular series of critical commentaries on Doctor Who, interspersed with some irreverent moments of comedy gold.
In advance of a new series of podkast from Kasterborous we’ve finally joined the new decade and made our podkasts dating back to 2007 available for download via RSS feed.
Rather than struggling to find the links to all 8 podkasts via the Kasterborous Doctor Who Forum you can take advantage of this new feature to relive the following classic moments:
- An interview with the Master
- The discovery that Russell T Davies’ rights-dodging Dalek substitute in 2005 was none other than Orson the Ork
- The man who denies Daleks can fly
- An interview with Mr Norman
- Gerald Slitheen, the Kasterborous butler
- An interview with Omega/Eldrad
…and much more irreverent Doctor Who based humour, alongside the more straight-laced critical discussion of the show.
You can subscribe via www.kasterborous.com/category/opinion/podkast/feed – this is but an archive of our previous 8 podkasts but look out for some special additions to the list and a new series from us very soon!