To promote the tour, an advertising campaign has begun, timed perfectly to coincide with children going back to school in order to take advantage of word of mouth and peer review!
The Doctor Who Live Tour kicks off at Wembley Arena on October the 8th â€“ for more information, visit www.doctorwholive.com.
Craig Stanley, Doctor Who Liveâ€™s Producer says:
â€œThis show has something for everyone â€“ Doctor Who fans, of course â€“ but also anyone with a love of incredible illusions, immersive storytelling, magical music, scary monsters, and intergalactic heroes.â€
Tickets are available at Ticketmaster â€“ meanwhile here is the full list of dates for the 9 city tour of the UK:
*Â Â Oct 8-10 â€“ Wembley Arena
* Â Oct 12-13 â€“ Sheffield Arena
* Â Oct 14-17 â€“ Glasgow SECC
* Â Oct 18-20 â€“ Birmingham NIA
* Â Oct 22-24 â€“ Manchester MEN Arena
* Â Oct 25-26 â€“ Notts Trent FM Arena
* Â Oct 28-31 â€“ Cardiff Int Arena
* Â Nov 2-3 â€“ Liverpool Echo Arena
*Â Â Nov 6-7 â€“ Belfast Odyssey Arena