Published on August 3rd, 2010 | by Meredith Burdett
Ten: Sexier than Seven (of Nine)?
EW.com is having some summer fun by running a â€œSexy Beastâ€ poll. In a nutshell, characters from television shows are being pitted against one another in a bid to find out who the public think is the sexiest.
It’s quite a competition, with names from across the worlds of TV and movie sci-fi and fantasy, from Angel to Wolverine, Cole Turner to The Man in Black.
Our very own Doctor (in his tenth incarnation) has already been put up against Star Trekâ€™s Mr Spock (in his Zachary Quinto incarnation) and is set to continue battle against one of the following:
2. Seven of Nine (Jeri Ryan), Star Trek: Voyager
3. Neytiri (Zoe Saldana), Avatar
6. Leeloo (Milla Jovovich), The Fifth Element
7. Cameron (Summer Glau), Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
9. Anna (Morena Baccarin), V
The categories are “TV Vampires and their Friends”, “Mutants, Monsters, and Creatures”, “Movie Vampires and Werewolves” and “Aliens, Machines and their Ilk”, where you will find the Tenth Doctor.