And so it begins – with the Doctor Who press launch yesterday evening, a cascade of press items is slowly trickling down from the fans, building up very quickly into an avalanche.
Digital Spy have provided 10 teasers for The Eleventh Hour – the first episode of the new series of Doctor Who on April 3rd – and we’ve reproduced them here, for you, provided that you want to read them of course.
Just to be on the safe side, we’ve wrapped them in spoiler-protection foam, so you will need to follow the instuctions in the grey area below…
1. The Doctor apparently loves apples. But maybe he’s a bit confused.
2. The episode spans at least fourteen years.
3. The new Doctor uses the phrase “wibbly wobbly timey wimey” at one point. But that’s not the only hark back to the past.
4. Guest stars/cameos include Annette Crosbie, Sir Patrick Moore, Nina Wadia and David Tennant.
5. You get the first glimpse of the new TARDIS right at the end of the episode.
6. Question: When is a crack in a wall more than just a crack in a wall?
7. “I’m The Doctor – I’m worse than *********’* ****.”
8. Amy will have a rather pressing engagement.
9. The “outfit” that Amy is wearing at the end of episode one will be her outfit for episode two, too.
Check out theÂ list in full at Digital Spy… meanwhile check back throughout the day as we bring you more new Doctor Who news!