Where do you start with this lot?
The Doctor Who Christmas Special 2008 was previewed by the press this very morning, and Digital Spy have deigned to provide readers with some interesting hints of the events in The Next Doctor
1. The mysterious Cybershades can jump quite high.
2. Neither the Doctor nor the Other Doctor recognise each other. But the latter doesn’t remember much anyway.
3. There are two words that the Doctor never refuses.
4. The Other Doctor has a TARDIS – and it’s magnificent.
5. For a while Rosita becomes the Doctor’s companion (but then you’ll know that already if you’ve read our interview with the lovely Velile Tshabalala).
6. The script includes the customary line “what about the children?”
7. At least one previous incarnation of the Doctor makes an appearance.
8. Miss Hartigan (Dervla Kirwan) is a very special lady.
9. The Other Doctor’s fobwatch is a very important clue.
10. “I suppose ** *** ***, **** ***** ** *****.”