Published on June 4th, 2008 | by Christian Cawley
Doctor Who Adventures 67
Run from the shadows!
Stay out of the dark and look out for this week’s issue of Doctor Who Adventures. You can’t miss it. It’s bright green and there’s a skeleton on the cover!
We’ve got everything you need to prepare you for this Saturday’s scary episode, Forest of the Dead.
Crammed with creature features, you can also find out about the natural Ood in our monster fact file.
We’ve got a cool new game for you to play, too. Can you get to the other side of the board before the Vespiform catches up with you! Hope so!
This issue comes with a free Bannakaffalatta notebook, pen and stickers of the cheeky cyborg. Don’t miss it!
• Fourfantastic posters: The Fires of Pompeii, Forest of the Dead and Judoon and the Doctor and Martha.
• Tales from the TARDIS:Watch out for a big explosion at the end of The Poison Sky!
• Quiz:Test your knowledge on Silence in the Library.
• Secrets:How the Doctor’s daughter cartwheeled to safety!
• Doctor’s Data: All about bad boy Luke Rattigan.
• Comic strip: Part two of Continuity Cap– the world’s gone mad for the Doctor and Donna!
• Time Teasers:Spooky Shadows, Parallel Picture and more!
• Who knows!:How many hearts does the Master have and how did the Family control the Scarecrows?
• Win:Goodies up for grabs!
• Subscription offer:Subscribe and you’ll get a FREE Doctor Who –Creatures and Demons book!
• ALL THIS AND LOADS MORE!
Doctor Who Adventures issue 67, priced £2.10, is out on Thursday 5 June. Locate and buy your copy now!